Profit from poker
Acquire profitable players
Ongame believes in managing a sustainable poker ecosystem that delivers long term profitability. Essence is Ongame’s revolutionizing player valuation model that rewards partners who bring in net depositing players.
- Increase number of recreational players
- Reduce churn
- Mass market for better profits
- No rakeback
Stable and flexible
Its modular architecture makes it cost-efficient, scalable in all dimensions and easy to maintain. The Ongame poker engine can adapt to future legislation and product developments alike, always ensuring you maximum revenue potential.
- Adaptable – Enter any new market on day one
- Scalable – Increased capacity w/o exponential investments
- Modular – Easy 3rd party integration
- Stable – Never worry about unnecessary downtime
Differentiate, customize and personalize
Bring other products to the table
Hyperspace lets you communicate with your customers in real time through the poker client. Offer live betting to big sports events or integrate with Facebook – possibilities are endless.
- Communicate and interact with players
- Cross sell other parts of your product portfolio
- Implement Mini Games
- Integrate with social media
Real money poker for iPhone and Android
Hold’em in your hand
Let your players access cash games across the network on the first-ever real money poker app for smartphones. Mobile poker lets you build brand loyalty and engagement, helping you further increase retention, conversions and product revenues.
- NL/PL/FL Texas Hold’em cash games
- Full network liquidity
- Custom design
- App Store and Android market download
Add value to both business and players
Small Games. Big impact.
Mini Games lets you use the time spent waiting at the table to make money on other products.
Mini Games are positioned inside the poker client, so the player doesn’t have to leave your poker product to play on other products, but lets you reap the benefits of both.
- 7-10% increased revenue potential
- 30+ casino games
- Web based backend system
- One-button game-play design