Hold’em in your hand
With mobile poker, you can reach your players anywhere at any time. Mobile poker lets you build brand loyalty and engagement, helping you further increase retention and poker revenues.
Available for iOS and Android, Ongame’s poker app comes with classic online poker functions optimized for smartphones and tablets.
Tap into poker
- Increase profits: 5% added poker revenues
- Reach mass market: 450 million smartphones sold 2011, 64% of users download games.
- New target groups: 53% of all mobile gaming users are women. 75% of female smartphone owners have at least one gaming app.
- Increase retention: Be presents where your customers are.
- Money to be made: Global mobile egaming revenues are expected to reach $11.4 billion dollars in 2014.
The real-money iPhone app that we developed with Ongame has been a tremendous success, and we also believe that the Android app has significant potential.
Berthold Kao, Product Manager Mobile, bwin.party
Playing poker on your smartphone is more and more going to be the norm. Just as the game moved from casinos to your living room, it will now move with you to the office, bus, train, plane, coffee shop or bar. Ongame being the first network to have this product is apt, as they have been continually at the forefront of networked poker.
Ben Freeman, Poker Product Manager, Sportingbet
+46 709 558 237